Just a few more days until the 4th of July! Prepare your pets to celebrate the 4th of July stress-free with a few helpful tips.
– Make sure pets are microchipped and have current collar tags.
– Exercise early in the day.
– Feed before the fireworks display and keep high value treats and toys on hand as distractions from flashes and noises.
– Keep pets inside and prepare a quite, dark space in your home. Play TV or music to drown out loud noises.
– Talk to your vet about alternative treatments if your pet’s anxiety is severe.